Louis Leterrier, director of The Incredible Hulk and Fast And Furious 2, will direct the next Fast and Furious movie
Louis Letterier, the director of the 11th instalment in “Fast and Furious”, will return to the franchise.
Variety reports that the final film in the Vin Diesel franchise will be the 11th.
Letterier is the director of Fast X, the latest film in the series. It will be released in May.
Louis has joined the Fast & Furious team with seamless integration. He is a franchise expert who understands the franchise better than ever, even after 20 years.
Fast X is a thrilling thriller that fans will love. It has all the actions, emotions, and twists they’ve come to expect. Universal Pictures president Peter Cramer said: “We are delighted that he continues to work his magic as a director.”
- China’s exports recover in March despite reductions in Europe and US need
- After going bankrupt, a US firm acquires a Silicon Valley bank
- Rynisha Grech Footage Explain Viral Footage Chloe Denman In Jail?
- Do Kwon, Terraform founder is charged by Montenegrin police with forging documents.
- Mouni Roy shows off her ample cleavage in a printed-bikini. Netizens say they are not real.
- Frustration and sadness in Indonesia after FIFA pulls the Under-20 World Cup
- Trump’s Legal Problems Could Go Beyond 2024 According to Top Indian-American Attorney
- Vegamovies 2023 Download, Hindi Dubbed 300MB 480p 1080p
“Fast X’ will also feature franchise regulars Michelle Rodriguez and Tyrese Gibbon, Chris “Ludacris Bridges”, Nathalie Emmanuel Jordana Brewster, John Cena, Jason Statham, Sung Kang, Helen Mirren Charlize Theron.
Newcomers include actors Jason Momoa, Brie Larson, and Rita Moreno.